MIS and Data Analytics Manager (Banking)
- Business analytics insight
- Performance dashboard development
- Commercial banking business
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their bank for a MIS and Data Analytics Manager role.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be responsible for conducting data analysis on customer segments and business mix of commercial banking products to identify risks and opportunities in driving business growth. You are required to develop MIS reports, performance dashboard, analytics modelling and other sales evaluation to provide business insight to management. You will support banking business by analyzing campaign results and drawing suggestions on quantitative strategy from data mining. In addition, you will assist line manager in UAT projects and participate in re-design of report delivery flow to enhance efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of data analytics experience in banking industry.
- Sound commercial banking knowledge is definitely an advantage but not a must.
- Hands-on and solid knowledge in SAS / SQL, Excel and Tableau with other database programming skills.
- Well-versed communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.