MIS Reporting and Data Analytics Manager (Banking)
- Business analytics insight
- Business and customer analysis
- Commercial banking business
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their bank for a MIS Reporting and Data Analytics Manager role.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Manager, you will be responsible for conducting data analysis on commercial banking products, customer segments and business mix to identify risks and opportunities in driving business growth. You are required to prepare MIS reports, analytics modelling and pre & post campaign analysis to provide business insight to management. You will support the business of Marketing, Product and Sales teams by providing sales evaluation, campaign result suggestions and quantitative strategy from data mining. In addition, you will assist line manager in other digital projects and participate in management presentation and meetings.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of data analytics experience in banking industry.
- Sound commercial banking knowledge is definitely an advantage but not a must.
- Hands-on and solid knowledge in SAS / SQL, Excel and Tableau with other database programming skills.
- Well-versed communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.