About the Client
Our client is a well-recognized company with a significant presence around the world. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in their domain and due to a continued global business expansion and digital transformation strategies, a Mobile Architect has arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will lead and participate in producing deliverables including architecture, technical design, code development, and QA to high quality standards for all mobile applications on a global level. You will work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for new features. Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution. As a team lead, you will execute all projects in compliance with company development guidelines. Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of mobile solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews. Lastly, manage external vendors and act as a technical advisor to application development teams to plan, implement, and support new and existing mobile applications.
The Successful Applicants
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or similar disciplines
Minimum of 6+ years of experience developing complex applications
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a technical leadership role including architecting end-end mobile applications
- Been part of complete development life cycles of at least two applications
Experienced with mobile analytics & demonstrated the capability to use analytics to make product direction decisions
- Several years of expertise in designing, building and running mobile applications (iOS and/or Android); experience in a leading/mentoring role; profound knowledge of mobile development best
- Preferably worked in the Finance/Retail domain or other similar domains with complex
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.