About our Client:
Our client is a leading global company pioneering in cutting-edge Fintech technology and Blockchain. Aiming to leverage on innovative technologies and provide quality personal experience for their customers, they are seeking for a self-motivated Mobile Developer with strong experience developing end-to-end application on iOS SDK/ Android.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Mobile Lead, you will work closely with the product and design teams to build products for the iOS/ Android platform while growing the engineering standards. You will implement custom native UI using the latest iOS/ Android programming techniques, as well as building reusable iOS/ Android software components for interfacing with the platform. Aiming to maximize efficiency and performance, you will analyze, optimize UI and back-end application code and develop a highly interactive, user-friendly iOS/Android application.
- Degree educated in Computer Science/ Engineering or other related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of experience in building complex applications for iPhone/ iPad (Swift) and/or Android (Kotlin/ Java);
- Excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches (iOS developer);
- Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels (Android developer);
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems;
- Hands-on experienced with various technologies;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage conflicting requirements from various stakeholders;
- Energetic, open to new ideas and challenges, fast learner with a "get things done" attitude;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken in English and Chinese (Cantonese).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.