About the Client
Our client is a well-established enterprise who has numerous subsidiaries under the group and due to continued growth and projected further expansion, an opportunity now exists for a Mobility Solutions Lead Architect to take responsibility for driving their digital business further.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a sizeable team, you will participate at a lead level in defining the architecture, vision and technology roadmap for mobile solutions that operates within the segment strategy and assumes responsibility for executing this roadmap. You will assist management in identifying and organizing requirements and specifications for mobile application projects and apply usability procedures and principles as defined at the project or product-line level or through customer input. As a team leader, you will continually evaluate software engineering approaches and risks to produce and iterate the development plans that ensure high quality products and systems to the field and/or customer. Lastly, you will manage the team in analyzing, designing, developing, maintaining mobile software solutions and execute in their development with the latest technologies in agreement with project technical and timing objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. and / or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience within digital delivery environments such as mobile, web & social
- Experienced in delivering highly integrated and multi-channel solutions
- Experience in application architecture, solution delivery and other integration methodologies, ideally in retail industy
- Experience with transforming legacy technology environments, the strategy and architecture requirements that accompany that environment
- Experience in the execution of high impact, enterprise-wide, strategic programs or initiatives
- Experience in leading solution architecture in a modern data centric business that is complex and large scale would be a plus
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.