About the Client
My client is a local garment manufacturer with global presence. As they are going public, they are looking for a named company secretary familiar with listing rules to join their team.
About the role
- Named company secretary for a pre-IPO company
- New headcount, one-man band
- Familiar with Listing rules, Companies Ordinance and other relevant regulations
- Daily Company Secretarial duties
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholder
- Reporting to the CFO
The Successful Candidate
- 10+ years' experience gained from listed companies
- Excellent English and Chinese command and good communication skills
- Associate member or fellowship of HKCGI
- IPO experience is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Dorothy Chan at +852 3180 4941 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.