About our Client:
Our client is a highly reputable listed company in the media sector who combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business. With their continuous business expansion, they are seeking for a Network Administrator to support their corporate network planning for local and wireless access.
About the Role:
Reporting to the System & Network Manager, you will provide daily corporate wired and wireless network support including network improvement, network planning and design and wireless access. You will be participated in project implementation, and changes and support of enterprise corporate data network infrastructure. You need to program in Python / Shell scripting to automate daily network operations; learn and work for application and system; as well as evaluate and integrate new technologies/solutions. Occasional non-office hour work may be required.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in network design, implementation and support;
- Hands-on experience in Cloud computing;
- Knowledge in information security and disaster recovery
- Holder of CCNP or CCIE is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment;
- Able to work effectively with clients, senior management, staff, and vendors.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.