Our client is one of the world's leading conglomerates with a strong portfolio in the retail sector. To cope with their continuous expansion, they are seeking experienced Network Administrator to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Network Manager, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of network solutions. You will procure network equipment and manage subcontractors involved with network installation, configure firewalls, routing, and switches to maximize network efficiency and security. You will be hands-on in LAN/WAN infrastructure design and troubleshooting, and be involved in cloud infrastructure projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in large-scale network administration, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience in LAN/WAN infrastructure design and troubleshooting
- Experience and sound knowledge of network implementation project
- Knowledge in Virtual Private Network, load balancing is an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Holder of CCNP/CCNA
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.