About the Client:
Our client is a global leading luxury brand with a need to hire a Network Architect, responsible for projects and operations related to network and IP-telephony across Asia Pacific.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Asia Pacific CTO, you will work as the Regional Network Coordinator to formulate Network Services Strategic plan. You will manage regional large-scale transformation network projects, for example network infrastructure security. You will communicate on project objectives, deliverables, schedules, milestones. You will evaluate new network and communication infrastructure products and manage vendors on project delivery and technical parameters.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience in IT network projects across Network Upgrade and Implementation
- Extensive knowledge:
- WAN & LAN setup
- Cisco Routers/ Switches/ Access Points
- Checkpoint firewalls
- Proficient knowledge in network and communication infrastructure security
- CISSP, CCNP, CCSA & CCSE holder preferred
- Cisco Meraki transformation, administration, implementation experience
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Occasional travels are required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.