About our client
Our client is one of the major Hong Kong-based conglomerates, engaging in multiple business sectors in the Asia market. With the purpose of team expansion, they are looking for a Network Engineer to join their team.
About the role
- Providing daily operation and L2/3 support to group data center network and security technologies
- Being responsible for the network project planning, implementation and testing by coordinating with internal infrastructure teammates and external vendors
- Researching and improving network quality and reliability continuously
- Working closely with other teammates on troubleshooting and incident management/escalation
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in IT infrastructure in sizable companies
- Experience in providing L2 infrastructure management, especially in the networking sector
- Familiar with network technologies, such as Cisco router&switch, load balancer, TCP/IP protocol, firewall, VPN, SSL, etc.
- Insights in security technologies, such as Endpoint, firewall, Anti-Virus, SIEM, etc., is a plus
- Knowledge in public cloud platforms (e.g., AWS/Azure) is a plus
- With CCNA/CCNA/ITIL/CCIE certification is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.