About our Client
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications operators with a strong focus on provision of voice, multimedia and mobile broadband services. With their ambitious business strategy, they are seeking an experienced IT professional to join them at a corporate management level.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be leading a team of network specialists in both technical support and engineering functions. You will be responsible for sound technical projects in all round network area. You will ensure the stability of network infrastructure operations and participate in change management process, incident and problem management.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years working experience with 3 years at managerial level, and technical background in network infrastructure design, implementation, and support
- Experience in sizable network capacity, preferably from Banking industry
- Strong operational background and hands-on experience in data center and office LAN, WAN, and Wi-Fi networking pertaining to large segmented network
- Experience in PABX system planning and support is an advantage
- Good problem solving and analytic skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.