About our Client
Our client is a leading logistics and transportation operator with extensive business coverage in the region. With numerous upcoming large-scale projects, they are seeking an experienced Infrastructure IT professional to join them as the IT Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager and leading a team of IT professionals, you will be working in a cross-functional environment and managing the architecture planning, technology roadmap and system evolution of all networks and cable infrastructure. You will also responsible for the maintenance of network architecture based on changes of the business strategy and latest trends. Acting as the bridge and liaising with top management, you will analyse the system performance, perform capacity planning and manage contractors and vendors to achieve the committed SLA.
About the Candidate
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in supporting mission-critical systems
- Excellent understanding and skills in campus LAN and WAN, Internet, cabling technology, and security
- Solid knowledge of Infrastructure Standards and experience in planning, design, and implementation of large-scale enterprise projects
- Possession of CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent; CISSP is an advantage
- Strong leadership skills with excellent communication skills
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English (Fluent Mandarin is advantageous)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.