About the Client
Our client is one of the major telecommunication companies in Hong Kong and currently, they are looking for a NOC Engineer with good knowledge of the network or with a good passion for developing his/her career in the network sector to join their expanding IT team
About the role
- Performing L1 network support and operation duties on the network operation center
- Identifying and analyzing support issues; Escalating L2/3 network issues to relevant parties
- Working closely with the internal technical teammates on project execution
- Perform IT administrative duties, including documentation, reporting, SOP planning, etc.
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Networking, Telecommunication or related discipline
- 1-5 years of working experience in NOC; Fresh Grad is welcomed
- Knowledge of networking devices/concepts, such as router & switch, LAN/WAN, IP Engineering, TCP/IP, Load Balancer
- Fluent in Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Candidate with more experience could be considered as Senior Engineer
- On-shift duties is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.