About Our Client
Our client is a regional bank who is looking for a manager to join their AML team.
About The Role
- Formulate and review AML Policies for Hong Kong and overseas subsidiaries
- Liaise and coordinate with Head Office and overseas subsidiaries and local relevant stakeholders in Business Units / Operations for AML projects and Enterprise-wide Risk Assessments
- Act as primary contact point for overseas subsidiaries and work with SME to provide the Branches with AML advice (covering KYC/TM/Sanctions) on their AML related issues
- Act as project manager, to lead and facilitate Group initiated AML projects and relevant meetings for the stakeholders (including the Group and Senior Management), to uplift the Bank's AML standard and ensure compliance with regulatory and Group requirements
- Prepare regular AML reports and materials to the Group and Senior Management
- Prepare AML data and statistics, perform analysis
- Review New Products and renewal of existing products, from AML perspective
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- Minimum 5 years of AML solid experience in banking industry / audit firm
- Good knowledge in AML related Guidelines / regulations, CAMS and CAMLP holder is preferred
- Independent, good analytical / problem solving skill
- Professional writing skill and strong communication / presentation skill
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.