About our Client
Our client is a trading company with an international presence. Due to recent expansions, they are currently seeking for a dynamic individual to join their Admin Team as OfficeAdministration Assistant who responsible for the office administration duties.
About the Role
- Report to the Office Admin Manager
- Handle a full spectrum of Office admin duties including procumbent of office amenities, expenses claim
- Responsible for meeting rooms arrangements of all internal and external stakeholders, including venue set up, catering and etc
- Responsible for the travel arrangement for the senior executive for the business
- Coordinate with the external events with vendor management and procurement
- Participate in any ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.