About the Company
Our client is a sizable conglomerate in Hong Kong with around 800 headcount, as the company is growing rapidly, they are now looking for an Office Administration Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Director, you are responsible to supervise a team of admin subordinates, to ensure smooth office operation & environment and to provide full spectrum of office administrative functions including planning and drafting office layout plans, supervising renovation and relocation projects, formulating and reviewing office manualss, safely and security rules. Last but not least to organize staff events, parties and participatnig in CSR / Green activities.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Business Management, Secretarial or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of administration experiences in sizable company
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.