About the Company
Our client is a Singapore based distributor for advanced medical devices. As they are now expanding their business to APAC region, they are now seeking for an Office Administrator to join their Hong Kong team.
About the Role
Working closely with the Senior Management, you are responsible to handle full spectrum of secretarial and administrative duties including travel arrangements, appointment scheduling etc. To manage vendor invoice payment process and track invoice payment status and follows through completion. Also to ensure smooth office operation and order office supplies as needed.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Business Management or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years of office administration experience
- Have experience in setting up new office would be an advantage
- Detail-minded and strong organisation skills
- Able to multi-task and proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available would be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.