About the Company
Our client is a sizeable conglomerate in Hong Kong with around 800 headcount, as the company is growing rapidly, they are now looking for a Facilities Manager to join the team and look after the whole office building.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Director, you are responsible to supervise a team of admin subordinates, to ensure smooth office operation & environment and to provide full spectrum of office administrative functions including planning and drafting office layout plans, supervising renovation and relocation projects, formulating and reviewing office manuals, safely and security rules. Last but not least to perform good vendor management and perform good user management.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Business Management, Secretarial or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of administration experiences in sizeable company
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.