About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing HK based consultancy firm. With an ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for an independent Office Manager/Sales Coordinator to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will act as the point of contact for internal and external clients and handle all customers' enquiries on logistics and payment arrangements. You will also maintain excellent relationships with customers and provide clerical and administrative support to the Director. In addition, you will assist the Director to prepare business reports and business analysis.
About the Person
- University graduate in Sales & Marketing or other related disciplines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Able to attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Able to work independently and has a hands-on working approach
- Immediate available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.