Our client is one of the fast growing corperate banking in Hong Kong, currently looking for candidate to cover credit risk related areas - credit approval, monitoring and control etc.
- To support the GM of Risk Management Team and review the credit application and provide recommendation to higher level authority for credit approval.
- To monitor and control various credit limits of the credit portfolio against risk appetite and risk limits of the Bank.
- To assist in credit policies update for adherence to relevant regulatory requirements and changing market environment.
- To prepare risk portfolio report and involve in ad hoc credit risk projects and deal with HKMA / auditors on credit risk issues.
- To engage in the post-approval monitoring process and carry out credit administrative works on need basis.
- Degree holder in any disciplines.
- More than 3 years (for Officer grade) or 5 years (for AM/ M grade) of experience in corporate/FI credit risk.
- Strong analytical mind with sound presentation skill.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, Fluent Putonghua is an added advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.