About the Client
Our client is a globally renowned sportswear label with over 100 years of history. In order to cope with their expanding e-business, they are now looking for a high caliber Online Merchandising Manager to join their HK Regional office overseeing the merchandising strategies for HK, Singapore, Australia, and Taiwan eCommerce markets.
About the Role
- Assist and support in all matters relating to buying, operations and promotion initiatives
- Monitor sales performance closely and perform business analysis in order to develop appropriate action plan to achieve financial targets
- Develop seasonal launch plan by month, and delivery tracking
- Develop category and sub-category strategy, and top seasonal initiatives
- Conduct product brief, assortment planning, forecasting, and buy execution
- Work closely with the eCommerce team and other counterparts to maximize sales performance of the responsible product categories
- Degree holder in Merchandising/ Business Administration/ Fashion or related discipline are highly preferred
- Minimum 7 years of merchandising experience, knowledge in online eCommerce is highly preferred.
- Strong eCommerce retail commercial sense, detail-oriented with good analytical and reporting skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Communicative, independent, and self-motivated
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is a must
The company is offering a great career progression and an attractive salary package as well as a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.