About the role:
Reporting to the team lead, you will:
- To be customer-focused and maintain a high quality service standard in liaison with RM/ MA and other stakeholders.
- Handle general inquiries from RM/MA related to BAU issue.
- To prepare and review daily reporting.
- To handle daily operations in fund and securities transfer.
- To monitor trade and prepare reporting for CIES account
- To handle daily operations in corporate actions, IPO, placement & disclosure.
- To provide support to the BAU team as assigned by section head/ department head.
- Relevant working experience in payment and securities operations, ideally have checker experience.
- Good knowledge in account operations and general banking operations
- Effective communications skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint…etc).
- Take initiatives, responsible and motivated. Willing to work overtime if required.
- Good interpersonal skill, attentive to details and accuracy.
- Committed to customers, diligent, adaptability to changing environment
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.