About our Client
Our client is a leading Chinese Asset Management, they are looking Fund Operation Analyst to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Operation, you will:
- Provide full fund operations supported include trade booking, trade breaks investigations, position reconciliation, P&L reconciliation
- Liaise with both internal parties and external partners such as traders, portfolio managers, fund administrators, prime brokers, auditors on fund operational issues
- Perform post-trade compliance monitoring to comply with the investment guideline or regulatory requirement
- Prepare NAV and report to internal group on daily basis
- Handle ad-hoc report as required
- At least 3 years of related experience in hedge fund operations or Fund Administration industry
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Product knowledge on Swap, Equities, Derivatives, Bonds, QFll
- Detail minded, team player with good communication skills
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.