ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a reputable engineering firm with decades of history. They are globally renowned but have been operating mostly within Europe, the United States and some cities in Asia. Recently they have decided to establish a new operation in Shenzhen and hence they are looking for a Director/ Associate Director that specialises into MEP.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a high quality technical and managerial leadership to the teams. This will be achieved through:
- Exceptional proactive leadership, support and mentoring to the team
- Contributing to the design & development strategy and work planning
- Project Leader and Project Director for appropriate projects, taking ownership for sustained and productive client relationships across the region
- Delivering diligent technical project solutions, maintaining technical excellence and commercial acumen throughout.
- Participate in and ensure delivery of the process of high-level project technical/ quality reviews of specifications, reports and drawings produced by the team.
- Direct the engineering design excellence within the team and ensure dissemination of "best in class" to rest of the group
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Experienced as a technical and commercial leader with a track record of exceptional delivery within the local industry (typically 15+ years)
- Professionally registered Engineer
- Must have worked on international projects and be conformable in a global matrix organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Chinese and a good command of English
- Confident, proactive character, with a track record of taking the lead in challenging technical situations and project relations
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Calvin Lam at +852 3180 4932 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.