- Multinational Company
- Circa $936K per annum
About the Client
Our client is a leading multinational food services management company with global business operations in more than 75 countries. To cope with their long term development plans in Asia, they are now looking for an Operation Director to execute long term development plans for the group.
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Unit Leader, you will oversee multi-unit catering outlets across Hong Kong. You will be fully accountable for operational targets and financial KPIs for the business. You will work closely with business development team on the implementation of long-term business plans to achieve business goals, and increase market share. You will also be responsible in winning new businesses by managing the tender process. Lastly, you will ensure the highest level of service standards is delivered in all outlets.
- Minimum 8 years restaurant operations management experience, of which at least 5 years in a management position
- Hands-on experience in managing multi-catering operations and various dining concepts ranging from quick service to volume catering
- In-depth knowledge of Chinese, Asian and Western cuisines
- Excellent budget management experience
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.