About the client
Our client is a renowned retail conglomerate with a global presence, and its business in food and beverage sector is growing rapidly in Hong Kong. To accommodate their expansion plan, they are looking for a Manager specialize in delivery planning to support their planning function in local delivery.
About the role
- Lead the team to plan and implement delivery strategic plan on local delivery services;
- Closely work with business partners to improve their service level by formulate SLA, guidelines with them;
- Conduct sales forecast and budgeting periodically, so as to allocate the best resources to restaurants;
- Support the system integration and improvement related to in-store and fleet workflow.
- Bachelor in Business Management, Logistic or related discipline;
- Minimum 6 years relevant working experience in operation or planning, experience gained from retails, F&B or logistics fields are preferred;
- Good understanding in food delivery business, able to work with multiple teams;
- Strong numerical sense and project management skills;
- Excellent written and spoken Cantonese and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.