Operation Process and Quality Assurance Manager
- Retail banking operation project
- Process improvement and quality control
- Attractive remuneration
About the company
Our client is an international banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the business expansion, they are now looking for an Operation Process and Quality Assurance Manager for their retail banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager in Operation, you will be responsible for reviewing the procedures of operation workflow and performing quality improvement on banking process optimization. You have to ensure the bank stakeholders understand and follow through to improve overall performance on transformation banking projects. You will act as a facilitator to suggest recommendations on quality assurance and provide support in maximizing operation efficiency. You are also required to participate in digital projects and conduct quality trainings whenever necessary.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably with majoring in Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- At least 5-6 years of process improvement experience in large scale of project operation in banking industry.
- Sound knowledge in banking operation and agile workflow design is a must.
- Possess of Lean Six Sigma and other relevant qualifications are highly preferred.
- Good analytical mind and able to work independent.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.