About our Client
Our client is a leading catering group with regional headquarter in Hong Kong. They are operating over 100 multi-branded restaurant outlets in Hong Kong. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are looking for a Training and Development Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will need to work closely with operations team, develop different training programs for all level restaurant staffs including restaurant operations and customer service training. You will continuously improve the service standards by reviewing the effectiveness of trainings programs, manage training schedules, designing training plans for 60 outlets across Hong Kong. Lastly, you will evaluate the performance of frontline staff to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered at all time.
- Degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management, training or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in training and development working at a sizable F&B group
- Hands-on experience on program design and delivery
- Strong influential and communication skills
- Dynamic personality, embrace innovation, passionate and enjoy exploring opportunities with the team
- Proficiency in using Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as an Assistant Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.