Our client is a well-known retail & commercial bank and now looking for Operational Risk Manager & AGM/ Team Head to join their group supporting the bank wide operational risk.
- Review all the operational risk incidents and perform remedial action, continuously review the internal control measures and performance indicators
- Monitor regulatory developments of HKMA and other relevant requirements
- Review policy and procedure manuals of various bank units and incorporate internal controls and risk mitigation measures in relevant policies and procedures of the Bank Group
- Perform regular analysis on the adequacy of internal controls and provide recommendations on control enhancement
- Coordinate the processes of business continuity planning, annual maintenance, review and tests
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- (For AGM / Team Head) Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in operational risk or internal control gained from banking environment
- (For Manager) Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in operational risk or internal control gained from banking environment
- Strong organizing and project management skills
- Multi-tasking with good interpersonal skill
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
(Title & Package is subject to candidates' experience)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.