Our client is a fast growing Corporate bank in Hong Kong with mixed culture . To cope with fast expansion, they are looking for experienced risk candidate for the risk management department to ensure keeping pace with the evolving regulatory environment and industry best practices.
- Represent the ORM and internal control function, directly report to GM in Risk Governance Division
- Drive ongoing implementation on ORM initiatives, policies, and promote awareness
- Establish and manage operational risk monitoring measures and reporting (e.g. Unit KRI, RCSA, incident reporting)
- Assist in investigation of incidents as appropriate and initiate process internal control reviews and enhancements
- Carry out investigation and organize culture/ conduct risk related activities for RMD
- Responsible for conducting a quality assurance check on corporate lending workflow to ensure it meets the established internal standards and relevant regulatory requirements, including credit assessment
- Assist management in collecting and consolidating data from Balance Score-card for the Group
- University graduate with major in Business, Risk Management, Banking or relevant disciplines with qualifications such as FRM & CPA an advantage.
- Experience in 1st line and 2nd line of defence of operational risk / credit assessment/ compliance are also considered
- Understanding of cooperate lending, conduct risk, banking operating management process and banking regulations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.