About our Client
Our client is a dominant player in the restaurant industry in Asia over 3 decades ago. They are committed to further expand their business in Asia and they would like to invite an experienced Operations Director to oversee their multi-unit restaurant business.
About the Role
Directly reporting to the General Manager, you will provide leadership and direction to front of house and back of house teams and to drive sales for multi-branded chain restaurant outlets in Hong Kong. You will develop business strategies, policies and procedures to obtain financial objectives for all restaurant outlets, both new and existing. You will conduct business performance analysis and troubleshoot areas of interest while providing appropriate solutions to problems identified. Additionally, you will provide management staff training and ensure operational and training standards are consistently followed and executed by all Managers.
- Minimum Diploma qualified and relevant work experience in the food and beverage
- Minimum 10 years' proven success in working for chain restaurant business, ideally with knowledge in Asian cuisine
- Strong ability to analyze data, diagnose problems and coach the operations team
- Excellent people management experience with the ability to lead and develop a sizeable team
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, result-driven with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.