- Circa 840K/Annum
- Sizable team
About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong Listed Food and Beverages Company based in Hong Kong. The company operates both in-house brands and a specialty line of chain restaurants with more than 200 branches across Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, and Greater China. An experienced professional is sought to fill the position of an Operations Director.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, leading a team of more than 1000 staff, the prospect candidate should be highly adaptive, familiar to a fast-paced working environment and will be in charge of operations of all restaurant outlets including but not limited to sales turnover, customer service, staffing, food promotion and financial performance to achieve highest operational efficiency and provide exemplary service to customers.
- Minimum 15 years' managerial level experience in Retail (FMCG) or F&B industry;
- Extensive experience in either Retail Management and people management
- Excellent communication skills and command in Cantonese is a must;
- Attention to details, able to work multi-task under pressure;
- Willing to handle ad-hoc requests, inquiries and reporting from shops after office hours;
- Excellent people management, communications, and problem-solving skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.