- Multinational Company
- Circa $840K per annum
About the Client
Our client is a leading multinational food services management company with global business operations in more than 75 countries. To cope with their long term development plans in Asia, they are now looking for an Operations Director to execute long term development plans for the group.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible in overseeing the business of multi-branded restaurants across Hong Kong, both existing and new restaurant openings. You will implement long term business plans to achieve business goals, and increase market share. You will be responsible in winning new businesses by managing the tender process. In addition, you will also ensure company's financial goals are met.
- Minimum 10 years restaurant operations management experience, of which at least 5 years in a management position
- Hands-on experience in managing multi-restaurant operations and various dining concepts ranging from quick service, fine dining to volume catering
- In-depth knowledge of Chinese, Asian and Western cuisines
- Excellent budget management experience
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.