- Circa HKD$840/ annum
- Excellent career prospect
About the Client
Our client is a European listed catering group with a large portfolio of catering services for different instituions in Hong Kong. They pride themselves on being one of the best catering groups in Hong Kong and they are now inviting an Operations Director to join and lead its education catering operations team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Segment Head based in China, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the food & beverage department in line with the company's strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, client and customer expectations and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction while operating within budget and driving profitability. You will also be ensuring the food and beverage activities and kitchen operations are aligned with the respective corporate strategy, the preparation and update of standard operating orocedures to make sure efficient delivery of services.
- Minimum 10 years' of experience in an F&B Management role;
- Minimum Diploma holder in Hospitality related discipline;
- Solid sense of business acumen to recommend and execute new initiatives to improve F&B financial and service standard;
- Operational knowledge in managing a central kitchen is preferred;
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking, and financial skills with the ability to understand and describe complex situations;
- Strategic thinking, broad business perspectives and strong management skills;
- Fluent in English and Canotonese is a must; and
- Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.