- Reputable Chinese Restaurant Group
- Circa $960K per annum
About the Client
Our client is a rapid growing restaurant group with business developments across Macau and China. With their continuous expansion plan, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre to join them as an Operations Director.
About the Role
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be managing the operation and sales performance of a series of Chinese restaurants in China and Macau. Your key responsibility is to identify potential business leads, managing operational budgets and maximizing profit for the group. You will manage operations for all outlets by achieving operational efficiency while maintaining excellent guest experience and service standards. Additionally, you will also assist in new outlet pre-openings, system development and other ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Minimum 8 years upscale restaurant operations management and business development experience working in PRC
- Excellent leadership, influential and communication skills
- Chinese cuisine operations management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business mindset and result-driven
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a prerequisite for this role
- Relocation to China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bodhi Wong at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.