- Fast Growing Restaurant Group
- Pre-opening team
About our Client
Our client is a dominant player in the food and beverage industry in Macau and People's Republic of China. To cope with their long term expansion plans, they would like to invite an Operation Director to spearhead their pre-opening project in Macau and China.
About the Role
Based in China and directly reporting to the Founder, you will provide leadership and direction to unit level Restaurant Managers to drive sales for over 50 chain restaurant outlets across Macau and China. You will develop business strategies, policies and procedures to obtain financial objectives for all restaurant outlets, both opening and existing. You will conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoot areas of interest while providing appropriate solutions to problems identified. Additionally, you will also provide management staff training and ensure operational and training standards are consistently followed and executed by all Managers.
- Minimum Diploma qualified and relevant work experience in the food and beverage industry, Chinese cuisine operations management experience is highly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years proven success in working for a high volume, multi-unit restaurant group
- Strong ability to analyze data, diagnose problems and coach the operations team
- Excellent people management experience with the ability to lead and develop a sizeable team
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, result-driven with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.