- Fast Growing F&B Group
- Newly Created Role
About our Client
Our client is a contemporary food and beverage group with an international presence. To cope with their continuous growth on a regional scale, they would like to invite a high caliber candidate to join their food and beverage division as an Operations Manager.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Division Head, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of multi-unit restaurant outlets across Hong Kong. You will lead and motivate Restaurant Managers, and oversee a team of 30 front of house staff to ensure operational efficiency and delivery of high service standards. Additionally, you will be responsible for the full P&L of all restaurant outlets.
- Diploma or degree holder in hospitality and F&B related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years food and beverage industry working experience with at least 3 years at a managerial level
- Dynamic, energetic, with an outgoing personality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence a sizable team
- Proficient in English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.