- New headcount
- Pre-opening taskforce
About the Client
Our client is a leading food-service company from Japan, expanding their business in a way that respects the culture and regional differences of each country, with a world-class spirit of hospitality that is second to none. They are now further expanding their business extensions in Singapore. To maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the upcoming future, you are sought to fill the position of an Operations Manager.
About the Job
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be opening and managing operations of 8-10 new restaurant outlets and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures, carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
As Operations Manager, your core responsibilities will include opening all 8-10 new outlets, training new and existing employees, planning, assigning and directing work and addressing employee performance and corrective action plans. Moreover, you will organize and manage the budgets and P&L in collaboration with the General Manager.
- Minimal 8-10 years of experience in F&B, with a minimum of 5 years or more at management level.
- Strong restaurant pre-opening experience.
- You must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proven ability to perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others.
- Spoken Cantonese, Mandarin, and English is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.