- Food & Beverage Group
- Pre-opening team
About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based food and beverage group with concept restaurant brands. With an ambitious expansion plan, they would like to invite an Operations Manager to join their pre-opening team.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Deputy Director, you will analyze and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability and take full responsibility for the business performance of multi-unit restaurants. You will recruit, train, manage and motivate staff to ensure the best service standards are delivered, while maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety. You will also create and execute plans for driving sales, profit and staff development. Additionally, you will prepare reports including staff control, food control and sales.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent education level
- Minimum 5 years managing casual dining restaurant operations with at least 2 years experience in a managerial level
- Analytical, detail-minded with strong problem solving skills
- Energetic and passionate working in the food and beverage industry
- Strong influential, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.