About the Client
Our client is listed conglomerate with international business development in property, hospitality, infrastructure and healthcare. With a rise in demand for healthcare services, our client is committed to provide premium healthcare services for patients with different needs. To cope with their healthcare expansion plans, they are now inviting an Operations Manager to join their newly established team.
About the Role
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will manage the operations team at multi-unit healthcare clinic business, and provide support for the opening of healthcare centers across Hong Kong
- Responsible for budget control of multiple healthcare center operations
- Provide top-notch customer service to maintain a consistent high level of customer satisfactory level
- Prepare regular business reports for the management team by incorporating business insights to improve overall business through sales, market and competitor's analysis
- University degree holder in Business, Science, Nursing or Medical related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' clinic operations management experience working in the healthcare, medical or wellness related industries
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage healthcare professionals and clinic operations team
- Strong presentation, communication, and project management skills
- Passion in working for a company with dynamic working culture
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Steven Leung at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.