About the Client
Our client is a well established restaurant group based in Hong Kong. The group now operates 4 high performance restaurants with exciting projects under development. The company establishes dining facilities that offer high quality dining experiences in an easy going environment at an affordable price. To maximise growth opportunities, an experienced professional is sought to fill the position of an Operations manager.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Group General Manager, he/she will be in charge of operations of all 4 restaurant oulets including but not limited to sales turnover, customer service, staffing, food promotion and financial performance to achieve highest operational efficiency and provide exemplary service to customers.
- University Degree or above with Hospitality, Operations Management or F&B related experience
- At least 5-8 years supervisory experience in Retail or F&B industry
- Excellent command in English & Cantonese
- Strong attention to details, able to multi-task under pressure
- Willing to handle ad-hoc requests, enquiries and reporting from shops beyond working hours
- Excellent people management, communications and problem solving skills
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.