About our client
Our client is a well-established multinational company providing professional grading services. With over 450 staffs worldwide, it is a market leader in its industry segment. To cope with its business growth in the APAC region, they are looking for a Operations Supervisor to join it regional hub in Hong Kong.
About your role:
- Reports to Operations Manager based in Hong Kong, this is an individual contributor
- Responsible for execution of all operations supporting the new venture.
- Implement, track, manage, and evolve standard operating procedures (SOPs) for new processes. As part of this you will partner with internal stakeholders on continuous improvement / kaizen for all SOPs.
- Serve as the operations liaison for cross-functional stakeholders
- Own quality of service, customer experience, and employee engagement KPIs.
The successful applicants:
- 5 years of experience including operational experience in manufacturing or supply chain
- Self-starter with a bias for action, especially in situations with limited information and ambiguity.
- Knowledge of lean production and experience in process improvement is an advantage.
- Low ego with a servant leadership mentality; role model integrity, hard work, and empathy.
- Excellent communicator. Experience delivering frequent verbal and written feedback.
- Fluent Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
- Strong excel skills including pivot table / vlookup
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Supervisor