About the client
Our client is an international publicly listed electronic component manufacturer providing first class products and cutting edge industrial applications to clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber Oracle Lead to support their new expansion.
About the role
Reporting to the CIO and leading a small team, you will analysis and drive the implementation of business systems processes, detailed requirements definition, system test scenario creation, system testing and systems design for Oracle EBS application environment. You will also develop and maintain procedures, functions, views, packages, materialised view and perform R12 deployments in a manufacturing production environments and lead a team of developers in onshore and offshore locations. Lastly, you will need to possess the ability to translate user needs and projections into system hardware and/or software requirements.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent minimum 12 years of working experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in implementing Oracle EBS R12
- Strong knowledge required with Oracle ERP technology and implementations and experience with coordinating vendor to determine long term scope
- Strong experience in R12 Upgrades and hands on experience with B2B or manufacturing industry
- Should have at least one full 11i to R12 upgrade experience
- Good understanding of new Oracle EBS R12 functionalities in CRM, database modules etc.
- Study of process reports and documents and mapping them into the system
- Must be good in documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.