- A Leading Retail Brand
- Regional Business Development Opportunity
- 15+ years Sales/BD Experience in Asia
About our Client
Our client has a long legacy in its business and a strong presence in Asia. They are looking for a seasoned overseas business development individual from retail industry to join their team as the Overseas Business Development Director in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the President, you will be responsible for developing overseas markets for the brand in Asia. You will prepare the business plan and set the priorities of countries for expansion. You will assess different business models including franchise, licensing, wholesales and direct owned to suit the needs of different countries, with the goal of strengthening current market share and achieving an effective entry of a new market. You will be the key person to lead the whole negotiation process from end to end, oversee the business performance in the markets including brand compliance, sales in and sales through, retail promotion as well as other commercial supports offered to the business partners. You will keep a trustworthy and long term relationship with your regional partners, understand their needs in the local markets and feedback to the HQ in Hong Kong. Consistently, you will identify business gaps in the highly competitive markets and recommend strategic proposal to the management for further exploration.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in Business Development, Marketing or other related disciplines
- 15+ years sales / business development experience from retail / lifestyle product
- Knowledge of Asian markets is essential
- Successful track record in market expansion, market entry and achieve targets
- Ability to think out of the box to identify business opportunities for a well-established brand
- Strategic, result driven, passionate, strong entrepreneur mind-set
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.