About our Client
Our client is a global F&B corporation with fast expanding plan in the Greater China market. Due to its ambitious expansion plan in the region, the team is hiring a Packaging Engineer to join the team in Hong Kong.
- Design packaging products to fit for both marketing and production application
- Review new packaging and make recommendations for material selection based on design objectives, such as strength, weight, heat resistance and cost.
- Establish technical requirement, specification, evaluation protocol for packaging applied in the group
- Conduct and supervise tests on packaging materials or finished products in order to ensure their quality
- Conduct technical and commercial feasibility study of new packaging machine system investment and drive packaging cost reduction and Packaging improvement projects
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related discipline;
- At least 5 year of solid experience in procurement management in Food Manufacturing / FMCG;
- Strong preference for candidates with experience in food ingredients and packaging categories;
- Good technical knowledge of food packaging is preferred;
- Innovative, good problem solving and excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able work well in a Team setting;
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Suite, ERP systems).
- Passionate in promoting green lifestyle, knowledge in vegetarian / vegan product is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.