- Assist in reviewing or proof-reading of full range of legal documentations
- Develop and manage the contract library and the contract clause library
- Provide general clerical/administrative support to the Legal team, e.g. review of translations of documents; formatting of documents; and scanning, photocopying and filing of documents
- Coordinate meetings of shareholders, directors and committees and follow up on action points
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in Law from a university in Hong Kong or another common law jurisdiction
- At least 2 years of in-house experience gained or legal experience from a reputable law firm or legal sector
- Experienced in contract negotiations, writing, and drafting skills
- Previous experience in sizable corporations will also be considered
- Excellent communications skills (both spoken and written) in English and Chinese
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.