About Our Client
Our client is a global fintech business currently on expansion mode. They are now hiring a Paralegal with 3+ years experience working in law firms and MNCs to join and support the Head of Legal & Compliance.
About The Role
This role will assist Legal & Compliance matters and be responsible for all paralegal responsibilities including the following:
- Offer transactional support to legal counsels (M&A, IPO, Private Equity etc)
- Conduct legal research, factual information gathering
- Drafting and translation of legal documents
- Prepare legal contracts, reports and correspondences
- Manage legal due diligence process
- Support with ad hoc projects as assigned
To qualify, you will be:
- A law degree holder with 3+ years relevant experience in reputable law firms, in-house experience a definite advantage
- Strong communications skills both in English and Chinese required
- Proficiency in PC knowledge essential (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload despite a fast-changing environment, also someone with a 'can-do' attitude will thrive in this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.