About The Client
Our client is one of the industry leaders in the health & beauty care sector. As part of business strategy, they are inviting a Paralegal with 2+ years all round experience to join.
About The Role
Report into the Senior Management team, you will be responsible for all paralegal/legal matters of the company, including but not limited to:
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts and agreements relating to investment, employment, service, marketing
- Maintaining a good relationship and liaising with internal stakeholders and eternal counsels
- Conducting legal research and translating legal documentations and company correspondence as required
- Ad hoc projects will be assigned
- Bachelor degree in Law or related disciplines
- 2+ years paralegal/ in-house commercial legal experience
- Previous experience working with business' decision makers highly regarded
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese required
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.