About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable and well-loved local fast food chain with expansion plans into PRC and ASEAN regions. They are now hiring a Paralegal with 2+ years experience (ideally from F&B sector) to join and help with business growth.
About The Role
Reporting into the Named Company Secretary, you will support with the following:
- draft and review variety of legal agreements including but not limited to leasing, licenses, marketing, corporate and commercial transactions;
- update and manage company secretarial documents as required;
- conduct legal research and handle trademark matters;
- support with legal and compliance matters and ensure business' policies and practices are meeting corporate governance and regulatory standards;
- coordinate with external counsels and vendors;
- assist with day to day operations and ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- degree holder and Hong Kong qualified lawyer;
- 2+ years experience as legal executive / paralegal, ideally with experience from sizeable local F&B companies;
- previous experience handling variety of legal agreements and trademark matters;
- proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- proactive individual who can work independently with minimal supervision;
- immediate available candidates highly regarded.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.