KOS International, founded in 2009, is a widely-recognised and renowned boutique recruitment consultancy company. We specialise in the fulfilment of the full spectrum of levels and roles as well as all permanent, contract and temporary positions. Our clients range from multi-national corporations, business conglomerates and market leading organisations to small-and-medium enterprises and entrepreneurial start-ups across industries in Hong Kong and China. With an ambitious expansion plan in Hong Kong and China, we are current recruiting a Part-time Researcher to join our dynamic and vibrant team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Managing Consultant, you will partner with consultants to provide various client service activities including candidate mapping, screening and selecting potential candidate profiles to clients, and managing and updating candidate pool. In addition, you will also provide business support and handle ad-hoc duties as assigned by management team.
What we look from the successful candidate:
- Degree or above in any discipline
- Native or fluent in Mandarin, able to read and write Simplified Chinese is a must
- Self-driven and out-going personality
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Always willing to go for an extra mile
- Proficiency in window applications such as word and excel
- Flexible working environment
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Winnie Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.